Saturday, February 5, 2011

Irregular Choice ss 2011 by the Wildfox Sisters


There are so many things I love about these Irregular Choice spring/summer 2011 collection photos shot by the Wildfox sisters that it deserves a whole post instead of my usual one-photo tumblr post. Beside the fact that I'm OBSESSED with the collection of pretty, playful heels, I also appreciate the simple styling. Instead of following trend and slapping some ankle socks on they kept it clean, allowing you to focus on the amazingness of the shoes.








The icing on the cake for me is the use of an ever-too-familiar hometown staple piece. I'm a Berkeley baby through and through, and this pairing of a Cal sweatshirt with the baby pink lingerie and quilted-looking heels is oddly reminiscent of my childhood.


My birthday is coming up at the end of the month and a pair of these is at the top of my wish list. In the meantime I'm having fun wandering around the equally-playful and kitschy Irregular Choice website.

Photos by Kimberley Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment