Friday, October 1, 2010

Yay! My First Blog!!

I've been contemplating creating a blog for a while now, and I'm so excited that I've finally done it! I don't know what's taken me so long. Well, enough looking back on the fact, time to move forward.

On this blog I will chronicle my daily thoughts and opinions on what I see or hear around me, as long as its got style. My life is all about what makes me happy, from the clothes I wear to the things I read, hear, and say. I have opinions about everything and can pull inspiration from anything, and now I can share it all with you!

What makes me so excited about having a blog is that its such a great creative outlet and powerful means of expression. After all, who would I be without the power to express and create? What would life be?

A piece in a mural by San Diego's own Shepard Fairey

No comments:

Post a Comment