Monday, January 17, 2011

My Winners for the 2011 Golden Globes

I don't normally watch award shows and even when I do I typically end up getting distracted and/or bored-  except when it comes to the red carpet pre-shows of course. For tonight's Golden Globe awards I actually caught most of the red carpet arrivals (as well as some of the first few minutes of the show) and I was loving what I saw...

My absolute favorite of the night:

January Jones in Versace

I heard January Jones tell an interviewer that she saw the Versace dress in a different color at the spring show and requested it in red. Well, she definitely got that one right. She looks stunning in red and her hair and makeup compliment the dress perfectly.

Versace Spring11

My second favorite is beyond amazing from head to toe:
Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood

Running up:
Michelle Williams in Valentino

I love love love the dress and Michelle Williams matches it perfectly with her short hair and ethereal beauty. However, I do think that she's in need of an accessory.

Sorry Anne, you look gorgeous... 

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive


But Angelina did it better:


Angelina Jolie in Versace

Best Dressed Man:

Robert Downey Jr. with fabulous hair

And come the Oscars, hosted by James Franco, I will be watching intently so I don't miss a second of this smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment